9/17/2015

Potsdam

This week has been pretty grey and rainy but that's totally fine by me, I love this time of the year. Right now it's raining and I can't wait for the weather to get colder so I can wear sweaters and all the warm stuff all the time. Mornings are quite cool already but during the days we still get close to 20 degrees. Oh well.

Last weekend was super sunny and I didn't have much to do so on sunday I took a train down to Potsdam and walked around the Sanssouci park and the city in general. I managed to take my camera with me and took pictures of stuff I thought were cool. You could spend a whole day in the park, it's really really huge. I wanted to walk through it but it's so big I wouldn't have had time for that. So if you want to see the whole park, you need to spend a little longer than an hour or two on that.



The amount of couples in the park was absolutely ridiculous, I felt like I was the only one who came to the park by themselves but it was cool. Pretty park to say the least.



I also visited the Holländisches Viertel (the Dutch Quarter) and I have to say my expectations were a bit too high. Definitely wasn't as cool as I thought it would be but it was indeed a little bit of the Netherlands in Germany.

Aside from my occasional exploring stuff I mostly just work. I'm taking in some requests and handle them almost by myself now, I want to double check everything before sending emails because after all it's about real customers and real money, don't want to make stupid mistakes even though I'm here to learn


No comments:

Post a Comment