9/28/2015

Favorite season

Aaand it's that time again when I check my blog and notice that more than a week has passed since I last updated. Last week's cold left me no energy to do anything else than just rest but it still amazes me how fast time can go when you have lots to do. It's October in three days and that just has to sink in for a minute, it can't be!!

Summer is over for sure, leaves are falling on the ground and mornings are very chilly, just the way I like it. I had to stay home for a couple days because I got sick so it was just better to stay in. Well, luckily there's Netflix, fluffy socks, blankets and chocolate to help me get better faster. I didn't get a fever so I could go to work last week. Having a cold at work isn't too much fun though but somehow I pulled through with the help of some tea and fruit.

Ginger tea to the rescue  
I went to see Basement at a sold out Musik & Frieden (ex Comet Club) 14.9.

Sunset at Warschauer Strasse

As you've probably noticed, I'm not much of a writer or a reader, I prefer photos and visual stuff. The windmill below is located like 800 meters from where I live, from the first glance it doesn't look like it's located in Berlin at all but it is. The weather was pretty on Sunday and getting some fresh air is never a bad idea so I went for a walk and found it.
Bockwindmühle in Marzahn



And what would be a better way to spend a Saturday evening than at the most iconic places in Berlin; the East Side Gallery and Brandenburger Tor. Well, I liked it. Could've taken my camera with me though but the idea of that didn't even cross my mind so again the quality is brought to you by my iPhone..

Tomorrow me and my coworkers are going to have breakfast at Scandic Hotel Potsdamer Platz, of course it has to be during the actual breakfast time so I have to leave the house super early to get there on time. 

It's Monday evening and I'm already really looking forward to Friday, not just because it's the weekend again but because my parents and my little brother are coming over. This is not the furthest but the longest time I ever spent being away from my family and they seem to be excited to see me too so it should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment