8/30/2015

No plans is the best plans

This was the first weekend with zero plans and I really enjoyed just doing nothing at all.

It's getting quite busy at work and we've had a couple last minute booking requests as well but luckily when it's last minute, the customer knows exactly what they want and we can just message the hotel to book it for them.

On Thursday we left the office earlier to check out two cool Amano-group hotels. It was really nice because I've only done that kind of stuff once in Finland for a school project. The guy who presented the hotels to us was super nice although he spoke a little bit too fast (as German people always do) so I didn't get everything he said but most importantly I got to see two really nice hotels.


One of the many rooms we saw, behind the wall on the right was another bed

Rooftop terrace at Amano Grand Central (which wasn't quite finished yet)
Bar terrace view
After the tour we sat down at the hotel bar for drinks which was really nice.
For next week I don't really have plans but the on the 8th of September I'm going for lunch or dinner with my coworkers in the TV tower, I've never been up there so it should be cool!

P.S. I can't wait for the weather to cool down, I've had enough of this +30 degree weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment