8/03/2015

(B)E(R)LINA

So this is where I'll be writing about my internship in Berlin! It's going to be in English so if you don't understand, just use Google Translate or ask your mother or whatever!

Last week I took a pretty big step in my life and finally moved to Berlin for a few months. When I started my travel business studies at Helmi Business College (Liiketalousopisto) I found out that with them it's possible to do the 4/5-month internship abroad which is included in my studies. At that time I had been to Berlin a few times and had absolutely fallen in love with this city so I decided I'm going to come here. And I did.


I've been here for six days now and it's all very new to me especially because I have never ever moved. The first couple weeks are going to be exhausting but I'm sure I'll be just fine. I know my way around and the public transportation is running so perfectly in the whole city. The only "problem" is that I haven't used German in years... I understand a lot but it's really hard to start getting words out of my mouth again.

Anyway, I had my first day at work today and it was amazing, my office rules! I'll keep updating every now and then when I have more stuff to tell.
Until then, tschü
ß!

No comments:

Post a Comment